Enter Your Profile
One of the great features of the site is an online member directory. Your entry in the directory is maintained by you. You can upload a digital picture, as well as enter a family description. Please take some time to enter your family profile this week so we can begin using the directory!
TO ENTER YOUR PROFILE
Click on the Members tab and then click at the bottom to "Enter a New Account"
- You will be asked to enter a passcode to continue. Please email the site administrator using the "contact us" page for the passcode if you do not have it already.
- After entering the passcode, you will be directed to the new account setup page.
- Enter your email and password - be sure to write down this information so you can log onto the site in the future!
- Now enter the initial information for the member profile. If appropriate, use both spouses' names for the first name, such as "Mark and Melissa". This will make it a family rather than an individual profile. However, you may have individual profiles if you wish.
- Next, you will need to type the security code that is visible at the bottom of the page.
- Click the create account button when you are done. Your information will be sent to the site administrator for initial verification. You will then be sent an email advising you to continue the profile. Be patient as it may take a couple of hours before you receive the advising email.
- Sign back in on the member page and you can now complete your profile along with unloading a picture of yourself or your family.
- To add a picture make sure the picture is available from your computer and is in .jpg or .gif format. Pictures for the web work best at 72 dpi (dots per inch). Click the browse button, then locate your picture and click open. Finally, click the upload button. You should then see your picture.
- Be sure to save the changes at the very bottom of the page after completing all the information.
You can now go to the member directory and view the entries by other church members. Click on the names and you will be taken to their profiles and pictures if they entered one.